File Viewer Plus
This page is about File Viewer Plus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall File Viewer Plus from your PCSharpened Productions
. Take a look here
for more information on Sharpened Productions. Please open http://fileviewerplus.com/
if you want to read more on File Viewer Plus on Sharpened Productions's web page. Usually the File Viewer Plus application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Viewer Plus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for File Viewer Plus is "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Viewer Plus\unins000.exe". File Viewer Plus's main file takes about 20.03 MB (21001064 bytes) and its name is fv.exe.
The executable files below are part of File Viewer Plus. They occupy an average of 24.86 MB (26062767
bytes) on disk.
- fv.exe (20.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- fvupdate.exe (2.62 MB)
- wps2html.exe (1.03 MB)
This web page is about File Viewer Plus version 1.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other File Viewer Plus versions:
...click to view all...
File Viewer Plus is a program released by the software company Sharpened Productions. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall File Viewer Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Viewer Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File Viewer Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Viewer Plus". The File Viewer Plus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select File Viewer Plus in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Viewer Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Viewer Plus:
- The software company is: http://fileviewerplus.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Viewer Plus\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Viewer Plus.
8. After removing File Viewer Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Viewer Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Viewer Plus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Viewer Plus by Sharpened Productions from your computer, nor are we saying that File Viewer Plus by Sharpened Productions is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Viewer Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 11:12:28.940