File Type Assistant
File Type Assistant is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall File Type Assistant from your systemTrusted Software
. Go over here
for more information on Trusted Software. Further information about File Type Assistant can be found at http://www.trustedsoftware.com
. Usually the File Type Assistant program is placed in the C:\Program Files\File Type Assistant directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\File Type Assistant\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove File Type Assistant. The program's main executable file occupies 1.29 MB (1357016 bytes) on disk and is labeled ftacfg.exe.
File Type Assistant installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.97 MB (2065336
bytes) on disk.
- ftacfg.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.72 KB)
You can find below info on other application versions of File Type Assistant:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall File Type Assistant:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\unins000.msg
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Trusted Software Assistant_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\File Type Assistant\tsassist.exe
File Type Assistant is an application by Trusted Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase File Type Assistant is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove File Type Assistant from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find File Type Assistant or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Type Assistant". The File Type Assistant app will be found automatically. When you click File Type Assistant in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding File Type Assistant, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Type Assistant:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.trustedsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Type Assistant\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Type Assistant.
8. After removing File Type Assistant, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of File Type Assistant which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Type Assistant with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall File Type Assistant by Trusted Software from your computer, nor are we saying that File Type Assistant by Trusted Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Type Assistant supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:30:03.587