File Shredder 2.5
This page is about File Shredder 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 from your computerWipeSoft
. You can find out more on WipeSoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about File Shredder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.fileshredder.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\File Shredder directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall File Shredder 2.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.55 MB (2674176 bytes) on disk and is named Shredder.exe.
File Shredder 2.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.68 MB (3854399
bytes) on disk.
- Shredder.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about File Shredder 2.5 version 2.5
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove File Shredder 2.5 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall File Shredder 2.5:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\File Shredder
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\File Shredder.lnk
File Shredder 2.5 is a program marketed by WipeSoft. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall File Shredder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File Shredder 2.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Shredder 2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "File Shredder 2.5". The File Shredder 2.5 program will be found automatically. After you select File Shredder 2.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding File Shredder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Shredder 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.fileshredder.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Shredder 2.5.
8. After removing File Shredder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Shredder 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Shredder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove File Shredder 2.5 by WipeSoft from your PC, we are not saying that File Shredder 2.5 by WipeSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove File Shredder 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:19:57.740