File Shredder 2.0
This info is about File Shredder 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall File Shredder 2.0 from your systemWipeSoft
. More info about WipeSoft can be read here
. Further information about File Shredder 2.0 can be found at http://www.fileshredder.org
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. File Shredder 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 801.50 KB (820736 bytes) on disk and is named Shredder.exe.
The executable files below are part of File Shredder 2.0. They take about 1.44 MB (1506138
bytes) on disk.
- Shredder.exe (801.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.34 KB)
This page is about File Shredder 2.0 version 2.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall File Shredder 2.0.Folders found on disk after you uninstall File Shredder 2.0 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by File Shredder 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\fsshell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\Shredder.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\Shredder.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\File Shredder.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\file_shredder_setup (4).lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Shredder_is1
File Shredder 2.0 is an application released by the software company WipeSoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase File Shredder 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete File Shredder 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find File Shredder 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Shredder 2.0". The File Shredder 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select File Shredder 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Shredder 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Shredder 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileshredder.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\File Shredder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove File Shredder 2.0.
8. After removing File Shredder 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of File Shredder 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File Shredder 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Shredder 2.0 by WipeSoft from your PC, we are not saying that File Shredder 2.0 by WipeSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall File Shredder 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:23:11.507