File Opener Packages
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove File Opener Packages for Windows. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Opener Packages directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file is named uninstaller.exe and occupies 559.32 KB (572739 bytes). A way to uninstall File Opener Packages from your computer
The executables below are part of File Opener Packages. They take an average of 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling File Opener Packages we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall File Opener Packages:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Opener Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Opener Packages
Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase File Opener Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete File Opener Packages with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Opener Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "File Opener Packages". If it exists on your system the File Opener Packages app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select File Opener Packages in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about File Opener Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Opener Packages.
8. After removing File Opener Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Opener Packages that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Opener Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130