File Monetizer 1.0
This page is about File Monetizer 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall File Monetizer 1.0 from your PCFileMonetizer.com
. More data about FileMonetizer.com can be seen here
. More information about File Monetizer 1.0 can be found at http://www.filemonetizer.com
. Usually the File Monetizer 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\File Monetizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove File Monetizer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\File Monetizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. filemonetizer.exe is the File Monetizer 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 1.10 MB (1157120 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File Monetizer 1.0. They occupy about 1.79 MB (1873894
bytes) on disk.
- filemonetizer.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of File Monetizer 1.0.
File Monetizer 1.0 is an application offered by the software company FileMonetizer.com. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove File Monetizer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete File Monetizer 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate File Monetizer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Monetizer 1.0". The File Monetizer 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select File Monetizer 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about File Monetizer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File Monetizer 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.filemonetizer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\File Monetizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File Monetizer 1.0.
8. After removing File Monetizer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Monetizer 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Monetizer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall File Monetizer 1.0 by FileMonetizer.com from your computer, we are not saying that File Monetizer 1.0 by FileMonetizer.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Monetizer 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:19:14.323