File & Folder Lister
File & Folder Lister is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall File & Folder Lister from your computerTriSun Software Inc.
. More information about TriSun Software Inc. can be found here
. Usually the File & Folder Lister program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File & Folder Lister folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\File & Folder Lister\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove File & Folder Lister. file-folder-lister.exe is the File & Folder Lister's main executable file and it occupies about 785.66 KB (804512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File & Folder Lister. They occupy an average of 785.66 KB (804512
bytes) on disk.
- file-folder-lister.exe (785.66 KB)
File & Folder Lister is an application by the software company TriSun Software Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove File & Folder Lister is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove File & Folder Lister with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate File & Folder Lister or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File & Folder Lister". If it exists on your system the File & Folder Lister application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click File & Folder Lister in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about File & Folder Lister, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File & Folder Lister.
8. After removing File & Folder Lister, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of File & Folder Lister which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling File & Folder Lister using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove File & Folder Lister by TriSun Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that File & Folder Lister by TriSun Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File & Folder Lister supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:14:14.837