File & Folder Lister 2.1
File & Folder Lister 2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 from your PCTriSun Software Limited
. Go over here
for more details on TriSun Software Limited. Please open http://www.trisunsoft.com
if you want to read more on File & Folder Lister 2.1 on TriSun Software Limited's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for File & Folder Lister 2.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister\unins000.exe. File & Folder Lister 2.1's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1199825 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
File & Folder Lister 2.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.14 MB (1199825
bytes) on disk.
This info is about File & Folder Lister 2.1 version 2.1
File & Folder Lister 2.1 is a program released by the software company TriSun Software Limited. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase File & Folder Lister 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File & Folder Lister 2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "File & Folder Lister 2.1". If it exists on your system the File & Folder Lister 2.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select File & Folder Lister 2.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about File & Folder Lister 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for File & Folder Lister 2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.trisunsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TSSI\File & Folder Lister\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1.
8. After removing File & Folder Lister 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File & Folder Lister 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File & Folder Lister 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 by TriSun Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that File & Folder Lister 2.1 by TriSun Software Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File & Folder Lister 2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 09:11:12.043