File Extractor Packages
File Extractor Packages is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. File Extractor Packages is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Extractor Packages folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. A way to uninstall File Extractor Packages from your system
The following executable files are contained in File Extractor Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
File Extractor Packages has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall File Extractor Packages:
The files below were left behind on your disk by File Extractor Packages when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Extractor Packages
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Extractor Packages\uninstaller.exe.quarantine
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Extractor Packages
Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase File Extractor Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Extractor Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Extractor Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "File Extractor Packages". The File Extractor Packages application will be found automatically. After you click File Extractor Packages in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Extractor Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove File Extractor Packages.
8. After uninstalling File Extractor Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of File Extractor Packages which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Extractor Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130