File Extractor Packages
File Extractor Packages is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. File Extractor Packages is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\File Extractor Packages folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. How to uninstall File Extractor Packages from your computer
The following executable files are contained in File Extractor Packages. They occupy 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
File Extractor Packages has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall File Extractor Packages:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\File Extractor Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\File Extractor Packages
Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove File Extractor Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase File Extractor Packages from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Extractor Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "File Extractor Packages". If it is installed on your PC the File Extractor Packages program will be found automatically. When you select File Extractor Packages in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about File Extractor Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Extractor Packages.
8. After removing File Extractor Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of File Extractor Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing File Extractor Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130