File Date Changer 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove File Date Changer 2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall File Date Changer 2.0 from your computerFileManagerSoft Ltd.
. Further information on FileManagerSoft Ltd. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.FileManagerSoft.com/
if you want to read more on File Date Changer 2.0 on FileManagerSoft Ltd.'s page. File Date Changer 2.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\File Date Changer directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for File Date Changer 2.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Date Changer\unins000.exe". FileDateChanger.exe is the File Date Changer 2.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.32 MB (1388032 bytes) on disk.
File Date Changer 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2105630
bytes) on disk:
- FileDateChanger.exe (1.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.78 KB)
This data is about File Date Changer 2.0 version 2.0
File Date Changer 2.0 is a program offered by FileManagerSoft Ltd.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall File Date Changer 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall File Date Changer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate File Date Changer 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "File Date Changer 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the File Date Changer 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click File Date Changer 2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding File Date Changer 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for File Date Changer 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FileManagerSoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\File Date Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Date Changer 2.0.
8. After removing File Date Changer 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong File Date Changer 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Date Changer 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Date Changer 2.0 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that File Date Changer 2.0 by FileManagerSoft Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Date Changer 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:46:19.887