File Association Manager
File Association Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall File Association Manager from your PCAmnis Technology Ltd
. You can read more on Amnis Technology Ltd or check for application updates here
. File Association Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FileAssociationManager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling File Association Manager is C:\Program Files\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall-fam.exe is the File Association Manager's main executable file and it takes approximately 33.16 KB (33957 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of File Association Manager. They occupy about 821.33 KB (841045
bytes) on disk.
- FAM.exe (474.59 KB)
- uninstall-fam.exe (33.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (313.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3
of File Association Manager. Click on the links below for other File Association Manager versions:
File Association Manager is a program marketed by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove File Association Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall File Association Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find File Association Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Association Manager". If it exists on your system the File Association Manager program will be found automatically. After you click File Association Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about File Association Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Association Manager.
8. After uninstalling File Association Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong File Association Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Association Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Association Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 13:05:08.040