File Association Manager
This web page is about File Association Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall File Association Manager from your computerFile Association Manager
. Open here
for more info on File Association Manager. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. File Association Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 33.16 KB (33957 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall-fam.exe.
File Association Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 33.16 KB (33957
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall-fam.exe (33.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9
of File Association Manager. Click on the links below for other File Association Manager versions:
File Association Manager is an application offered by File Association Manager. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall File Association Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete File Association Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate File Association Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "File Association Manager". The File Association Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click File Association Manager in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding File Association Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall File Association Manager.
8. After removing File Association Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of File Association Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Association Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove File Association Manager by File Association Manager from your computer, nor are we saying that File Association Manager by File Association Manager is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove File Association Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-13 23:03:32.887