File Association Manager
File Association Manager is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall File Association Manager from your computerAmnis Technology Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Amnis Technology Ltd. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager directory (same installation drive as Windows). File Association Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. uninstall-fam.exe is the File Association Manager's main executable file and it occupies around 33.31 KB (34105 bytes) on disk.
File Association Manager contains of the executables below. They take 844.99 KB (865273
bytes) on disk.
- FAM.exe (441.59 KB)
- uninstall-fam.exe (33.31 KB)
- Updater.exe (370.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5
of File Association Manager. For other File Association Manager versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall File Association Manager.The files below were left behind on your disk by File Association Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\FAM.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\FAM.exe
File Association Manager is an application marketed by Amnis Technology Ltd. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase File Association Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall File Association Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find File Association Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "File Association Manager". If it exists on your system the File Association Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select File Association Manager in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about File Association Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall File Association Manager.
8. After removing File Association Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Association Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing File Association Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that File Association Manager by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall File Association Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:22:38.173