File Association Manager 0.1
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall File Association Manager 0.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall File Association Manager 0.1 from your PCAmnis Technology Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on Amnis Technology Ltd. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for File Association Manager 0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileAssociationManager\uninstall-fam.exe. FileAssociationManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.43 MB (1503976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of File Association Manager 0.1. They take an average of 1.47 MB (1537049
bytes) on disk.
- FileAssociationManager.exe (1.43 MB)
- uninstall-fam.exe (32.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.1
of File Association Manager 0.1.
File Association Manager 0.1 is a program released by the software company Amnis Technology Ltd. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase File Association Manager 0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete File Association Manager 0.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate File Association Manager 0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "File Association Manager 0.1". The File Association Manager 0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select File Association Manager 0.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about File Association Manager 0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove File Association Manager 0.1.
8. After uninstalling File Association Manager 0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong File Association Manager 0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling File Association Manager 0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove File Association Manager 0.1 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that File Association Manager 0.1 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove File Association Manager 0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:26:10.147