This page is about Figma Helper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Figma Helper from your computerFigma, Inc.
. You can read more on Figma, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Figma Helper can be found at https://figma.com
. Usually the Figma Helper application is placed in the C:\Users\KEDSON\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Figma Helper is C:\Users\KEDSON\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper\Uninstall.exe. Figma Helper's main file takes around 8.42 MB (8824504 bytes) and is called figma-helper.exe.
The executables below are part of Figma Helper. They take an average of 8.48 MB (8888495
bytes) on disk.
- figma-helper.exe (8.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (62.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.0
of Figma Helper. You can find below a few links to other Figma Helper releases:
Figma Helper is a program marketed by the software company Figma, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Figma Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Figma Helper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Figma Helper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Figma Helper". The Figma Helper program will be found very quickly. When you select Figma Helper in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Figma Helper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Figma Helper:
- The web site of the application is: https://figma.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\KEDSON\AppData\Local\Programs\FigmaHelper\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Figma Helper.
8. After uninstalling Figma Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Figma Helper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Figma Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Figma Helper by Figma, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Figma Helper by Figma, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Figma Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 00:39:17.127