This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FieldTools V1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FieldTools V1 from your PCMinServ (Mineral Services)
. More info about MinServ (Mineral Services) can be read here
. More information about FieldTools V1 can be seen at http://www.geologynet.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. FieldTools V1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools\unins000.exe. FieldTools V1's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) and is named FieldTools.exe.
The following executables are installed together with FieldTools V1. They take about 6.56 MB (6879854
bytes) on disk.
- FieldTools.exe (1.65 MB)
- FieldTools.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- WRWizard.exe (4.21 MB)
This page is about FieldTools V1 version 1
FieldTools V1 is a program marketed by MinServ (Mineral Services). Some users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase FieldTools V1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FieldTools V1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FieldTools V1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FieldTools V1". If it is installed on your PC the FieldTools V1 program will be found very quickly. When you select FieldTools V1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FieldTools V1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FieldTools V1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geologynet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FieldTools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FieldTools V1.
8. After uninstalling FieldTools V1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FieldTools V1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FieldTools V1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FieldTools V1 by MinServ (Mineral Services) from your computer, nor are we saying that FieldTools V1 by MinServ (Mineral Services) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FieldTools V1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 07:07:35.820