Fenix Rage Demo
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Fenix Rage Demo for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Fenix Rage Demo from your PCGreen Lava Studios
. Further information on Green Lava Studios can be seen here
. More details about Fenix Rage Demo can be found at www.fenixrage.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fenix Rage Demo folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Fenix Rage Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/326260. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights.
Fenix Rage Demo is comprised of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3377664
bytes) on disk:
- Fenix Rage - Demo.exe (3.22 MB)
Fenix Rage Demo is a program released by the software company Green Lava Studios. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove Fenix Rage Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fenix Rage Demo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fenix Rage Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Fenix Rage Demo". If it exists on your system the Fenix Rage Demo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fenix Rage Demo in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fenix Rage Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fenix Rage Demo:
- The publisher is: www.fenixrage.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/326260
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fenix Rage Demo.
8. After uninstalling Fenix Rage Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fenix Rage Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fenix Rage Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fenix Rage Demo by Green Lava Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Fenix Rage Demo by Green Lava Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fenix Rage Demo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130