Feedly is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Feedly from your computerFeedly
. More information on Feedly can be seen here
. Feedly is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Feedly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Giftbox\asusgiftbox.exe uninstall:eyJ0eXBlIjoyLCJpZCI6IjdkZDdlMGJjLWFkM2EtNDRjYy04ZDg4LTZmYjY1NGZjZWU1NSIsIm5hbWUiOiJGZWVkbHkifQ==. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Feedly's primary file takes around 1.00 MB (1050624 bytes) and its name is Asusgiftbox.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Feedly. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2170361
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7z.exe (574.00 KB)
- Asusgiftbox.exe (1.00 MB)
- metro_launcher.exe (95.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (180.49 KB)
- launcher.exe (187.50 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
Feedly is an application offered by Feedly. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Feedly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Feedly with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Feedly or simply activate the Search field and type in "Feedly". The Feedly app will be found very quickly. When you click Feedly in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Feedly, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Feedly.
8. After removing Feedly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Feedly which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Feedly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Feedly by Feedly from your computer, we are not saying that Feedly by Feedly is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Feedly in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:28:47.630