Feathers SDK Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Feathers SDK Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Feathers SDK Manager from your computerBowler Hat LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bowler Hat LLC. Click on http://feathersui.com/sdk/
to get more information about Feathers SDK Manager on Bowler Hat LLC's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Feathers SDK Manager folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Feathers SDK Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\Feathers SDK Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 142.50 KB (145920 bytes) on disk and is titled Feathers SDK Manager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Feathers SDK Manager. They occupy 265.40 KB (271767
bytes) on disk.
- Feathers SDK Manager.exe (142.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.90 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
This data is about Feathers SDK Manager version 1.1.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Feathers SDK Manager:
Feathers SDK Manager is an application released by Bowler Hat LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Feathers SDK Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Feathers SDK Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Feathers SDK Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Feathers SDK Manager". If it exists on your system the Feathers SDK Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Feathers SDK Manager in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Feathers SDK Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Feathers SDK Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://feathersui.com/sdk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Feathers SDK Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Feathers SDK Manager.
8. After uninstalling Feathers SDK Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Feathers SDK Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Feathers SDK Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Feathers SDK Manager by Bowler Hat LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Feathers SDK Manager by Bowler Hat LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Feathers SDK Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:26:00.353