Fate of the Pharaoh
Fate of the Pharaoh is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Fate of the Pharaoh from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Fate of the Pharaoh on WildTangent's web page. Fate of the Pharaoh is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fate of the Pharaoh directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fate of the Pharaoh\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fate of the Pharaoh. pharaoh-WT.exe is the Fate of the Pharaoh's main executable file and it occupies about 945.68 KB (968376 bytes) on disk.
Fate of the Pharaoh installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.39 MB (1458600
bytes) on disk.
- pharaoh-WT.exe (945.68 KB)
- pharaoh.exe (134.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Fate of the Pharaoh version 184.108.40.206
Fate of the Pharaoh is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Fate of the Pharaoh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Fate of the Pharaoh from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fate of the Pharaoh or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fate of the Pharaoh". If it is installed on your PC the Fate of the Pharaoh program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fate of the Pharaoh in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fate of the Pharaoh, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fate of the Pharaoh:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Fate of the Pharaoh\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fate of the Pharaoh.
8. After removing Fate of the Pharaoh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fate of the Pharaoh that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fate of the Pharaoh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fate of the Pharaoh by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Fate of the Pharaoh by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fate of the Pharaoh in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 23:41:51.037