This web page is about Faster Light for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Faster Light from your computerFaster Light
. Take a look here
for more information on Faster Light. More details about the app Faster Light can be seen at http://fasterlight.info/support
. Faster Light is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Faster Light is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light\FasterLightUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk and is called FasterLight.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of Faster Light. They occupy an average of 1.73 MB (1812416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FasterLightUn.exe (559.69 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- FasterLight.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- FasterLight.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- FasterLight.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- FasterLight.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.23.112258
of Faster Light. You can find here a few links to other Faster Light versions:
...click to view all...
Faster Light is a program marketed by Faster Light. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Faster Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Faster Light from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Faster Light or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Faster Light". If it exists on your system the Faster Light program will be found automatically. When you click Faster Light in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Faster Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Faster Light:
- The software company is: http://fasterlight.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light\FasterLightUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Faster Light.
8. After removing Faster Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Faster Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Faster Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Faster Light by Faster Light from your computer, nor are we saying that Faster Light by Faster Light is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Faster Light supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-14 07:57:22.340