FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 from your PCFastStone Soft.
. Further information on FastStone Soft. can be seen here
. More information about the application FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 can be seen at http://www.faststone.org
. Usually the FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1399296 bytes) on disk and is labeled FSResizer.exe.
The executables below are part of FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1. They occupy an average of 1.37 MB (1434868
bytes) on disk.
- FSResizer.exe (1.33 MB)
- uninst.exe (34.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1.
FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FastStone Photo Resizer
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\FastStone Photo Resizer.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\FSLogo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\fsplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\FSResizer.exe
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Photo Resizer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Photo Resizer\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Photo Resizer\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Photo Resizer\UninstallString
FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 is an application marketed by FastStone Soft.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1". The FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Photo Resizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1.
8. After removing FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 by FastStone Soft. from your PC, we are not saying that FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 by FastStone Soft. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastStone Photo Resizer 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:39:05.330