FastStone MaxView 2.7
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FastStone MaxView 2.7 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FastStone MaxView 2.7 from your computerFastStone Soft.
. More info about FastStone Soft. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.faststone.org
if you want to read more on FastStone MaxView 2.7 on FastStone Soft.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\FastStone MaxView folder (same installation drive as Windows). FastStone MaxView 2.7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FastStone MaxView\uninst.exe. MaxView.exe is the FastStone MaxView 2.7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.28 MB (1342976 bytes) on disk.
FastStone MaxView 2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.31 MB (1378650
bytes) on disk.
- MaxView.exe (1.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (34.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7
of FastStone MaxView 2.7.
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove FastStone MaxView 2.7.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone MaxView
FastStone MaxView 2.7 is a program by the software company FastStone Soft.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove FastStone MaxView 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FastStone MaxView 2.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FastStone MaxView 2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastStone MaxView 2.7". The FastStone MaxView 2.7 program will be found automatically. When you select FastStone MaxView 2.7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FastStone MaxView 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastStone MaxView 2.7:
- The software company is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastStone MaxView\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FastStone MaxView 2.7.
8. After uninstalling FastStone MaxView 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastStone MaxView 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone MaxView 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastStone MaxView 2.7 by FastStone Soft. from your computer, nor are we saying that FastStone MaxView 2.7 by FastStone Soft. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FastStone MaxView 2.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:44:23.210