FastStone Image Viewer 5.3
This info is about FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 from your systemFastStone Soft
. More info about FastStone Soft can be read here
. Further information about FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 can be seen at http://www.faststone.org
. FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe. FSViewer.exe is the FastStone Image Viewer 5.3's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.71 MB (7040000 bytes) on disk.
FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.77 MB (7096745
bytes) on disk.
- FSViewer.exe (6.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of FastStone Image Viewer 5.3.
If you are manually uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FastStone Image Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Image Viewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Programy\FastStone Image Viewer\FSViewer.exe
FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is a program offered by FastStone Soft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastStone Image Viewer 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FastStone Image Viewer 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Image Viewer 5.3:
- The software company is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3.
8. After uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 by FastStone Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 by FastStone Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:29:39.843