FastStone Image Viewer 5.3
This info is about FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 from your PCFastStone Soft
. More info about FastStone Soft can be read here
. Further information about FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 can be seen at http://www.faststone.org
. FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe. FSViewer.exe is the FastStone Image Viewer 5.3's primary executable file and it occupies close to 6.71 MB (7040000 bytes) on disk.
FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.77 MB (7096745
bytes) on disk.
- FSViewer.exe (6.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (55.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of FastStone Image Viewer 5.3.
If you are manually uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FastStone Image Viewer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\Callout\FSCallout_01_16168059.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\Callout\FSCallout_02_19168459.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\Callout\FSCallout_03_13228562.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\Callout\FSCallout_04_15228762.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FastStone Image Viewer
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FastStone Image Viewer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Browse with FastStone\command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\Browse with FastStone\command\
FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is a program marketed by FastStone Soft. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastStone Image Viewer 5.3". If it is installed on your PC the FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 application will be found automatically. When you select FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FastStone Image Viewer 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Image Viewer 5.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3.
8. After removing FastStone Image Viewer 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 by FastStone Soft from your computer, we are not saying that FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 by FastStone Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:29:39.843