FastStone Capture 7.8
This page contains thorough information on how to remove FastStone Capture 7.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FastStone Capture 7.8 from your systemFastStone Soft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FastStone Soft. More information about the software FastStone Capture 7.8 can be seen at http://www.faststone.org
. FastStone Capture 7.8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture directory, regulated by the user's decision. FastStone Capture 7.8's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled FSCapture.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1334272 bytes).
FastStone Capture 7.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.93 MB (3074360
bytes) on disk.
- FSCapture.exe (1.27 MB)
- FSCrossHair.exe (412.50 KB)
- FSRecorder.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (35.80 KB)
This info is about FastStone Capture 7.8 version 7.8
FastStone Capture 7.8 is a program marketed by the software company FastStone Soft. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove FastStone Capture 7.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FastStone Capture 7.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FastStone Capture 7.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastStone Capture 7.8". The FastStone Capture 7.8 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FastStone Capture 7.8 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FastStone Capture 7.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastStone Capture 7.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastStone Capture 7.8.
8. After removing FastStone Capture 7.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FastStone Capture 7.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Capture 7.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FastStone Capture 7.8 by FastStone Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FastStone Capture 7.8 by FastStone Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastStone Capture 7.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:44:30.110