FastStone Capture 5.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1 from your computerFastStone Soft
. More data about FastStone Soft can be seen here
. Further information about FastStone Capture 5.1 can be found at http://www.faststone.org
. Usually the FastStone Capture 5.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Capture folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FastStone Capture 5.1. FastStone Capture 5.1's primary file takes around 1.07 MB (1122816 bytes) and is called FSCapture.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FastStone Capture 5.1. They take 1.10 MB (1158355
bytes) on disk.
- FSCapture.exe (1.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (34.71 KB)
The current web page applies to FastStone Capture 5.1 version 5.1
FastStone Capture 5.1 is a program by FastStone Soft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FastStone Capture 5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FastStone Capture 5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FastStone Capture 5.1". If it is installed on your PC the FastStone Capture 5.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FastStone Capture 5.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FastStone Capture 5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Capture 5.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1.
8. After uninstalling FastStone Capture 5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastStone Capture 5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Capture 5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1 by FastStone Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FastStone Capture 5.1 by FastStone Soft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FastStone Capture 5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:59:01.550