This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FastPlayer for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall FastPlayer from your computerSoftForce LLC
. More data about SoftForce LLC can be read here
. FastPlayer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for FastPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled BackerInst.exe and occupies 11.00 KB (11264 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with FastPlayer. They take about 26.26 MB (27538295
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackerInst.exe (11.00 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- FrameworkControl.exe (414.31 KB)
- LTV2.exe (5.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (435.98 KB)
- UninstallAddons.exe (7.00 KB)
- fastChecker.exe (744.50 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
This data is about FastPlayer version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other FastPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall FastPlayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FastPlayer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FastPlayer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer\BackerInst.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer\fastplayer.uidnum
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer\FastPlayerUpdaterService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastPlayer\FastPlayerUpdaterService.InstallLog
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
FastPlayer is an application marketed by the software company SoftForce LLC. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove FastPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove FastPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FastPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the FastPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select FastPlayer in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FastPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FastPlayer.
8. After uninstalling FastPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FastPlayer by SoftForce LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FastPlayer by SoftForce LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 05:07:34.947