FastGlacier version 2.5.7
This page is about FastGlacier version 2.5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FastGlacier version 2.5.7 from your computerNetSDK Software, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on NetSDK Software, LLC. Click on http://fastglacier.com/
to get more info about FastGlacier version 2.5.7 on NetSDK Software, LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FastGlacier folder (same installation drive as Windows). FastGlacier version 2.5.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FastGlacier\unins000.exe". glacier-ui.exe is the FastGlacier version 2.5.7's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1,014.33 KB (1038672 bytes) on disk.
FastGlacier version 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3801573
bytes) on disk.
- glacier-put.exe (1,020.83 KB)
- glacier-sync.exe (977.33 KB)
- glacier-ui.exe (1,014.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to FastGlacier version 2.5.7 version 184.108.40.206
FastGlacier version 2.5.7 is an application offered by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FastGlacier version 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FastGlacier version 2.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FastGlacier version 2.5.7". If it exists on your system the FastGlacier version 2.5.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FastGlacier version 2.5.7 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FastGlacier version 2.5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastGlacier version 2.5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://fastglacier.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FastGlacier\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7.
8. After removing FastGlacier version 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastGlacier version 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastGlacier version 2.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FastGlacier version 2.5.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 10:19:22.380