Fast Resize version 1.0.4
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fast Resize version 1.0.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Resize version 1.0.4 from your systemPicture Instruments
. More data about Picture Instruments can be read here
. More details about Fast Resize version 1.0.4 can be found at http://picture-instruments.com/
. Fast Resize version 1.0.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Fast Resize directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Fast Resize\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Resize version 1.0.4. The application's main executable file is named Fast_Resize.exe and it has a size of 4.26 MB (4466688 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Fast Resize version 1.0.4. They take about 13.51 MB (14161063
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (7.85 MB)
- Fast_Resize.exe (4.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.40 MB)
This page is about Fast Resize version 1.0.4 version 1.0.4
Fast Resize version 1.0.4 is an application marketed by the software company Picture Instruments. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Fast Resize version 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Fast Resize version 1.0.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Resize version 1.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Resize version 1.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Resize version 1.0.4 program will be found automatically. When you select Fast Resize version 1.0.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast Resize version 1.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast Resize version 1.0.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://picture-instruments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Picture Instruments\Fast Resize\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fast Resize version 1.0.4.
8. After uninstalling Fast Resize version 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fast Resize version 1.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Resize version 1.0.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Resize version 1.0.4 by Picture Instruments from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Resize version 1.0.4 by Picture Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Resize version 1.0.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:59:44.827