Fast Free Converter
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Fast Free Converter for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Fast Free Converter from your computerFast Free Converter
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Fast Free Converter. More data about the software Fast Free Converter can be seen at http://fastfreeconverter.com
. Usually the Fast Free Converter program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Fast Free Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FastFreeConverterUpdt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 188.50 KB (193024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Fast Free Converter. They occupy about 568.64 KB (582284
bytes) on disk.
- FastFreeConverterUpdt.exe (188.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.42 KB)
- uninstall_plugin.exe (288.72 KB)
This data is about Fast Free Converter version 4.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fast Free Converter:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Fast Free Converter you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Fast Free Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\Extensions\FastFreeConverter\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\Extensions\FastFreeConverter\content_script.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\Extensions\FastFreeConverter\manifest.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\FastFreeConverter\extension@Fast_Free_Converter.com\chrome.manifest
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Fast Free Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fast Free Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fast Free Converter\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Fast Free Converter\DisplayName
Fast Free Converter is an application released by Fast Free Converter. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Fast Free Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Fast Free Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fast Free Converter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Free Converter". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Free Converter app will be found very quickly. After you click Fast Free Converter in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast Free Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast Free Converter:
- The publisher is: http://fastfreeconverter.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast Free Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Free Converter.
8. After uninstalling Fast Free Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fast Free Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Free Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Free Converter by Fast Free Converter from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Free Converter by Fast Free Converter is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Free Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 20:51:29.667