Fast Connect is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Fast Connect from your PCWhite Sky
. More information on White Sky can be seen here
. Detailed information about Fast Connect can be seen at http://www.whitesky.com
. Fast Connect is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Fast Connect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Fast Connect's main file takes around 149.80 KB (153392 bytes) and is called Connect.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Fast Connect. They occupy about 1.81 MB (1899792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Automator.exe (331.30 KB)
- Connect.exe (149.80 KB)
- DotNetUpdate.exe (70.30 KB)
- SplashWindow.exe (157.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (573.04 KB)
The current page applies to Fast Connect version 1.14.1126.5
only. Click on the links below for other Fast Connect versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Fast Connect when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite
- C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Automator.exe
- C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Caliburn.Micro.dll
- C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\CommonDotNET.dll
- C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\Connect.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\IDVault.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ID Vault\InstallLocation
Fast Connect is a program marketed by the software company White Sky. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fast Connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fast Connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Connect". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Connect program will be found automatically. When you click Fast Connect in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fast Connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Connect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.whitesky.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Guard Protection Suite\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast Connect.
8. After uninstalling Fast Connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Connect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Connect by White Sky from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Connect by White Sky is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Connect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 00:30:48.610