This page is about Fast Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fast Browser from your systemFast Browser
. Further information on Fast Browser can be seen here
. Fast Browser is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Fast Browser\Application\34.0.1848.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Browser. The application's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 697.00 KB (713728 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Fast Browser. They occupy about 6.64 MB (6960128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (697.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.86 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to Fast Browser version 34.0.1848.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Fast Browser releases:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Fast Browser.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Fast Browser.lnk
Fast Browser is an application marketed by the software company Fast Browser. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Fast Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fast Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Browser". If it exists on your system the Fast Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Fast Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fast Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Browser.
8. After uninstalling Fast Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Browser by Fast Browser from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Browser by Fast Browser is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:57:09.820