This page contains thorough information on how to remove Fast Boot for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Boot from your systemMSI
. More info about MSI can be read here
. More information about the app Fast Boot can be found at http://www.msi.com/index.php
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MSI\Fast Boot directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\MSI\Fast Boot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fast Boot. FastBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 833.05 KB (853048 bytes) on disk.
Fast Boot installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 934.61 KB (957040
bytes) on disk.
- FastBoot.exe (833.05 KB)
- FastBootService.exe (101.55 KB)
This page is about Fast Boot version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Fast Boot releases:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you want to remove Fast Boot from your computer.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MSI\Drivers\Fast Boot
Fast Boot is a program offered by the software company MSI. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Fast Boot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Boot from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Boot or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Boot". The Fast Boot app will be found automatically. When you click Fast Boot in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fast Boot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast Boot:
- The software company is: http://www.msi.com/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MSI\Fast Boot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Boot.
8. After uninstalling Fast Boot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Boot that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Boot with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Boot by MSI from your computer, we are not saying that Fast Boot by MSI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Boot in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:05:38.227