You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Farmscapes for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Farmscapes from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Farmscapes on WildTangent's website. Farmscapes is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Farmscapes folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Farmscapes's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Farmscapes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Farmscapes.exe is the Farmscapes's main executable file and it occupies about 6.26 MB (6562816 bytes) on disk.
Farmscapes contains of the executables below. They take 13.03 MB (13660352
bytes) on disk.
- Farmscapes-WT.exe (6.43 MB)
- Farmscapes.exe (6.26 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Farmscapes. You can find below info on other application versions of Farmscapes:
Farmscapes is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Farmscapes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Farmscapes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Farmscapes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farmscapes". The Farmscapes app will be found automatically. After you click Farmscapes in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Farmscapes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Farmscapes:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Farmscapes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Farmscapes.
8. After removing Farmscapes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Farmscapes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Farmscapes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Farmscapes by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Farmscapes by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Farmscapes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:37:36.150