This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Farmscapes for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Farmscapes from your PCWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Farmscapes can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Farmscapes is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Farmscapes folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Farmscapes is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Farmscapes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 55.71 MB (58411792 bytes) on disk and is called farmscapes-WT.exe.
Farmscapes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 61.66 MB (64657416
bytes) on disk.
- farmscapes-WT.exe (55.71 MB)
- WTA-10b32dcc-f694-4637-947f-bf7040ee375c-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Farmscapes version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Farmscapes:
Farmscapes is an application by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Farmscapes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Farmscapes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Farmscapes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Farmscapes". If it exists on your system the Farmscapes app will be found very quickly. After you select Farmscapes in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Farmscapes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Farmscapes:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Farmscapes\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Farmscapes.
8. After removing Farmscapes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Farmscapes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Farmscapes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Farmscapes by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Farmscapes by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Farmscapes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:25:30.113