A guide to uninstall Farming Simulator 15 from your system
Farming Simulator 15 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Farming Simulator 15 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Farming Simulator 15 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Farming Simulator 15\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FarmingSimulator2015.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 434.17 KB (444592 bytes) on disk.
Farming Simulator 15 contains of the executables below. They take 49.77 MB (52183537 bytes) on disk.
How to erase Farming Simulator 15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Farming Simulator 15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Farming Simulator 15 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Farming Simulator 15". The Farming Simulator 15 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Farming Simulator 15 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Farming Simulator 15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Farming Simulator 15.
8. After removing Farming Simulator 15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Farming Simulator 15 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Farming Simulator 15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.