This page contains thorough information on how to remove Farm Frenzy for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Farm Frenzy from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about Farm Frenzy on WildTangent's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Farm Frenzy is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\Uninstall.exe. farm-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.69 MB (7010856 bytes) on disk.
Farm Frenzy installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.85 MB (7178138
bytes) on disk.
- farm-WT.exe (6.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.36 KB)
The current page applies to Farm Frenzy version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Farm Frenzy versions:
Farm Frenzy is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Farm Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Farm Frenzy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Farm Frenzy or simply click the Search field and type in "Farm Frenzy". If it is installed on your PC the Farm Frenzy program will be found very quickly. After you select Farm Frenzy in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Farm Frenzy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Farm Frenzy:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Farm Frenzy.
8. After uninstalling Farm Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Farm Frenzy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Farm Frenzy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Farm Frenzy by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Farm Frenzy by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Farm Frenzy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:23:23.463