This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Farm Frenzy for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Farm Frenzy from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Farm Frenzy on WildTangent's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy directory (same installation drive as Windows). Farm Frenzy's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 12.80 MB (13416776 bytes) on disk and is named Farm Frenzy-WT.exe.
Farm Frenzy is comprised of the following executables which take 18.75 MB (19662400
bytes) on disk:
- Farm Frenzy-WT.exe (12.80 MB)
- WTA-ff007bf9-fa42-45a2-bce6-56bcb3725070-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Farm Frenzy. Click on the links below for other Farm Frenzy versions:
Farm Frenzy is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Farm Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Farm Frenzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Farm Frenzy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farm Frenzy". The Farm Frenzy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Farm Frenzy in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Farm Frenzy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Farm Frenzy:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Farm Frenzy.
8. After removing Farm Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Farm Frenzy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Farm Frenzy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Farm Frenzy by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Farm Frenzy by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Farm Frenzy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:34:47.520