Farm Frenzy is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Farm Frenzy from your computerWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Farm Frenzy on WildTangent's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Farm Frenzy by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Farm Frenzy-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 460.05 KB (471088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Farm Frenzy. They occupy 804.28 KB (823584
bytes) on disk.
- Farm Frenzy-WT.exe (460.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Farm Frenzy version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Farm Frenzy versions please click below:
Farm Frenzy is an application offered by the software company WildTangent. Some users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Farm Frenzy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Farm Frenzy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Farm Frenzy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farm Frenzy". If it exists on your system the Farm Frenzy app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Farm Frenzy in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Farm Frenzy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Farm Frenzy:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Farm Frenzy\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Farm Frenzy.
8. After removing Farm Frenzy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Farm Frenzy that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Farm Frenzy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Farm Frenzy by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Farm Frenzy by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Farm Frenzy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:00:09.743