Farm Frenzy 4
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Farm Frenzy 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Farm Frenzy 4 from your computerWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. More info about the program Farm Frenzy 4 can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Farm Frenzy 4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFrenzy4 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Farm Frenzy 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFrenzy4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Farm Frenzy 4's primary file takes about 3.66 MB (3838544 bytes) and is named FarmFrenzy4.exe.
The following executables are contained in Farm Frenzy 4. They occupy 4.30 MB (4506000
bytes) on disk.
- FarmFrenzy4-WT.exe (307.58 KB)
- FarmFrenzy4.exe (3.66 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Farm Frenzy 4 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Farm Frenzy 4 versions:
Farm Frenzy 4 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Farm Frenzy 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Farm Frenzy 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Farm Frenzy 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Farm Frenzy 4". The Farm Frenzy 4 program will be found automatically. When you click Farm Frenzy 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Farm Frenzy 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Farm Frenzy 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFrenzy4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Farm Frenzy 4.
8. After removing Farm Frenzy 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Farm Frenzy 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Farm Frenzy 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Farm Frenzy 4 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Farm Frenzy 4 by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Farm Frenzy 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:15:23.330