This page is about Farm Fables for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Farm Fables from your systemWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Farm Fables can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Farm Fables is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFables directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Farm Fables's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFables\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". FarmFables-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.55 KB (313904 bytes) on disk.
Farm Fables installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.56 MB (1637712
bytes) on disk.
- FarmFables-WT.exe (306.55 KB)
- FarmFables.exe (948.55 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Farm Fables version 22.214.171.124
Farm Fables is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Farm Fables is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Farm Fables from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Farm Fables or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farm Fables". The Farm Fables application will be found automatically. When you click Farm Fables in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Farm Fables, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Farm Fables:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\FarmFables\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Farm Fables.
8. After uninstalling Farm Fables, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Farm Fables which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Farm Fables using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Farm Fables by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Farm Fables by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Farm Fables supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 15:29:16.530