Farfisa V 1.1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Farfisa V 1.1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Farfisa V 1.1.0 from your PCArturia
. More information on Arturia can be seen here
. More details about the application Farfisa V 1.1.0 can be seen at http://www.arturia.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Farfisa V directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Farfisa V 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Farfisa V\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.02 MB (3163136 bytes) on disk and is labeled Farfisa V.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Farfisa V 1.1.0. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3888293
bytes) on disk.
- Farfisa V.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Farfisa V 1.1.0.
Farfisa V 1.1.0 is an application offered by Arturia. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Farfisa V 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Farfisa V 1.1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Farfisa V 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farfisa V 1.1.0". If it exists on your system the Farfisa V 1.1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Farfisa V 1.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Farfisa V 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Farfisa V 1.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Farfisa V\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Farfisa V 1.1.0.
8. After removing Farfisa V 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Farfisa V 1.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Farfisa V 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Farfisa V 1.1.0 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Farfisa V 1.1.0 by Arturia is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Farfisa V 1.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:30:03.707