FarCry is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the FarCry application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Buka\Far Cry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. FarCry's primary file takes around 4.00 MB (4190208 bytes) and is called Editor.exe. A guide to uninstall FarCry from your computer
The following executables are installed along with FarCry. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7866367
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (74.46 KB)
- cgc.exe (748.06 KB)
- CgfDump.exe (108.00 KB)
- Editor.exe (4.00 MB)
- FarCry.exe (33.00 KB)
- FarCryConfigurator.exe (404.00 KB)
- FarCry_WinSV.exe (32.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (772.00 KB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (84.00 KB)
- rc.exe (112.00 KB)
- regsetup.exe (381.00 KB)
- register.exe (788.00 KB)
- schedule.exe (28.00 KB)
- xmlinst.exe (25.48 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling FarCry we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry
Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove FarCry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FarCry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FarCry or simply click the Search feature and type in "FarCry". If it exists on your system the FarCry program will be found very quickly. After you click FarCry in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FarCry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FarCry.
8. After removing FarCry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FarCry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FarCry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130