FarCry is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the FarCry application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Buka\Far Cry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. FarCry's primary file takes around 4.00 MB (4190208 bytes) and is called Editor.exe. How to uninstall FarCry from your computer
The following executables are installed along with FarCry. They occupy about 7.50 MB (7866367
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (74.46 KB)
- cgc.exe (748.06 KB)
- CgfDump.exe (108.00 KB)
- Editor.exe (4.00 MB)
- FarCry.exe (33.00 KB)
- FarCryConfigurator.exe (404.00 KB)
- FarCry_WinSV.exe (32.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (772.00 KB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (84.00 KB)
- rc.exe (112.00 KB)
- regsetup.exe (381.00 KB)
- register.exe (788.00 KB)
- schedule.exe (28.00 KB)
- xmlinst.exe (25.48 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling FarCry we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry
Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove FarCry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FarCry from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FarCry or simply activate the Search field and type in "FarCry". If it is installed on your PC the FarCry program will be found automatically. When you select FarCry in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FarCry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FarCry.
8. After uninstalling FarCry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FarCry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FarCry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130