Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 from your PCUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. Usually the Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 4\unins001.exe. FarCry4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 88.71 KB (90840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0. They occupy about 114.73 MB (120304265
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GDFInstall.exe (91.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.61 KB)
- unins001.exe (700.61 KB)
- unins002.exe (1.14 MB)
- FarCry4.exe (88.71 KB)
- IGE_WPF64.exe (1.38 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (56.59 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.0
of Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0.
Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0". If it is installed on your PC the Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0.
8. After removing Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Far Cry 4 versione 1.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 15:39:27.233