Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Far Cry 4 from your PCDecepticon
. More info about Decepticon can be seen here
. Usually the Far Cry 4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Far Cry 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\by Decepticon\Far Cry 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Far Cry 4. The program's main executable file is titled FarCry4.exe and occupies 88.71 KB (90840 bytes).
Far Cry 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.12 MB (8516490
bytes) on disk.
- FarCry4.exe (88.71 KB)
- IGE_WPF64.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (930.52 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.0
of Far Cry 4.
When planning to uninstall Far Cry 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry 4_is1
Far Cry 4 is a program released by the software company Decepticon. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Far Cry 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Far Cry 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Far Cry 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Far Cry 4". If it is installed on your PC the Far Cry 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Far Cry 4 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Far Cry 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Far Cry 4.
8. After removing Far Cry 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Far Cry 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Far Cry 4 by Decepticon from your PC, nor are we saying that Far Cry 4 by Decepticon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Far Cry 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 00:46:10.410