Far Cry 4
This web page is about Far Cry 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Far Cry 4 from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Please follow http://tapochek.net/
if you want to read more on Far Cry 4 on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Usually the Far Cry 4 program is placed in the C:\UROS II\Far Cry 4\FAR CRY 4\Far Cry 4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Far Cry 4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Far Cry 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Far Cry 4's primary file takes around 1.33 MB (1399137 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Far Cry 4. They occupy 1.33 MB (1399137
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Far Cry 4 version 4
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry 4_R.G. Mechanics_is1
Far Cry 4 is a program marketed by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Far Cry 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Far Cry 4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Far Cry 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Far Cry 4". The Far Cry 4 program will be found very quickly. After you click Far Cry 4 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Far Cry 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Far Cry 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Far Cry 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Far Cry 4.
8. After uninstalling Far Cry 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Far Cry 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Far Cry 4 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Far Cry 4 by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Far Cry 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:07:21.820