You can find below details on how to uninstall Fantasy Wars for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Fantasy Wars from your computerIno-Co
. Check out here
for more details on Ino-Co. More details about the app Fantasy Wars can be found at http://fantasywars.1cpublishing.eu/
. Fantasy Wars is normally set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fantasy Wars directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fantasy Wars. Steam.exe is the Fantasy Wars's main executable file and it occupies about 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) on disk.
Fantasy Wars contains of the executables below. They take 50.77 MB (53236189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DSVideoConfig.exe (412.00 KB)
- DungeonSiege.exe (6.62 MB)
- Dw15.exe (158.32 KB)
- splash.exe (80.00 KB)
- DS2VideoConfig.exe (1.69 MB)
- DungeonSiege2.exe (22.32 MB)
Fantasy Wars is an application released by Ino-Co. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Fantasy Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Fantasy Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fantasy Wars or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fantasy Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Fantasy Wars app will be found automatically. After you click Fantasy Wars in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fantasy Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fantasy Wars:
- The publisher is: http://fantasywars.1cpublishing.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fantasy Wars.
8. After removing Fantasy Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fantasy Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fantasy Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fantasy Wars by Ino-Co from your computer, we are not saying that Fantasy Wars by Ino-Co is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fantasy Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 02:23:55.280