FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1
This info is about FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 from your computerFamilySearch
. You can find out more on FamilySearch or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 at http://indexing.familysearch.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. indexing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.58 MB (1658035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- indexing.exe (230.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.13.1
of FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1.
FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is a program marketed by the software company FamilySearch. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1". The FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://indexing.familysearch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1.
8. After removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 by FamilySearch from your PC, we are not saying that FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 by FamilySearch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:17:23.720