FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1
FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 from your computerFamilySearch
. Go over here
for more info on FamilySearch. Please follow http://indexing.familysearch.org
if you want to read more on FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 on FamilySearch's website. FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe. indexing.exe is the FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1. They occupy about 562.55 KB (576051
bytes) on disk.
- indexing.exe (230.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
The current web page applies to FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 version 3.12.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\indexing.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\indexing.familysearch.org.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\iude-launcher.properties
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\jre\bin\awt.dll
Additional values that you should delete:
FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 is an application marketed by the software company FamilySearch. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1". If it is installed on your PC the FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1:
- The publisher is: http://indexing.familysearch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1.
8. After uninstalling FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 by FamilySearch from your computer, we are not saying that FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 by FamilySearch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.12.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 23:32:20.910