This info is about Family Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Family Toolbar from your systemMyHeritage.com
. More information about MyHeritage.com can be found here
. Usually the Family Toolbar program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Toolbar folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Toolbar\ToolUninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Family Toolbar. clearhist.exe is the Family Toolbar's main executable file and it takes around 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
Family Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 817.95 KB (837576
bytes) on disk:
- clearhist.exe (52.00 KB)
- off.exe (253.52 KB)
- ToolUninstall.exe (201.43 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.00 KB)
- update.exe (64.00 KB)
This data is about Family Toolbar version 1.0.4
only. Click on the links below for other Family Toolbar versions:
Family Toolbar is a program by the software company MyHeritage.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Family Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Family Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Family Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "Family Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Family Toolbar application will be found very quickly. When you click Family Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Family Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Family Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Family Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Family Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Family Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Family Toolbar by MyHeritage.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Toolbar by MyHeritage.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Family Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:49:52.287